domingo, 17 de mayo de 2009

The big mistake - Julián Palladino 4 Info B (correction)

I had slammed the doors and dashed into the room: 'Sorry I'm late, I came as fast I could, I'm sorry' - I said while I was searching for a seat, the place was too cramped!
When I found a pla
ce to sit, I whispered to a man next to me:
-'Sorry, what did I miss?'
-'Shhh!, quiet!'- he
answered, what a grumpy!
Professor Farnsworth continued: 'As I was saying, since Einstein revolutionized the Physics, all scientists on all over the world have searched for the new formula of kinetic energy' – After saying this, he sighed. A tear went down his cheek and when a few seconds passed, he proceeded: 'Yesterday our group of scientists revealed the mystery! We can now travel through time and space, the new order of Physics has begun!'
Everybody in the room was clapping to the great discovery while the professor was strolling to a big machine in a corner of the auditorium.
-‘Quiet, ple
ase!’ - he shouted- 'this machine doesn’t look gorgeous at all, but it can make people travel through time and space, we’ve never tried it so this will be its first use, wish me luck’- And before he could enter in the machine, a strange man appeared and yelled:
-‘Idiot! You are making
a big mistake!’
-‘Oh, that’s really useless! You are not going to stop me! ‘
And at that moment I understood that that he was really making a big mistake, so I took the machine and ran away to avoid its usage.
That was the last time he ever saw them.

2 comentarios:

  1. Great job! Just correct:"I had slammed the doors and dashed into the room:..." "...place to sit ..." "... Physics..." "...went down... proceeded..." "...can now...in Physics..." "... in the room..." "...but it can make..." "...could enter in..." "...that’s really useless!" "And at that moment...he was really making... its usage."

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OK, I will go back in time to correct it ;)

    ResponderEliminar