viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

Page 93 exercise 8. Writing. "That was the last time...


Crimson

Gregory Holfang was called “crimson" for mysterious motives. He always used to go to Nitson Park at night. Nobody knew what he did there but Maria told me that one day she heard a terrifying whisper in the Park. The whisper said “hont…hont…hont…” or something like that. “It was horrible - she said - but although I thought I was going to die I felt I needed to find the exact place where the voice came from. I have always liked mysteries. I think it’s related to Crimson.” Since I met Maria she hasn’t changed and I have always looked after her as my little sister, although she is much older than me.

On 17th March, Maria told me that she wanted to go to Nitson Park at night in order to solve the mystery. “Are you crazy?!” I asked her. I was starting to get nervous. “Let’s think clearly, shall we? You have an elder brother, don’t you? He is a policeman, isn’t he?” I stopped to have a rest. “I’m speaking seriously. I think that the best idea is to say to your brother that he should inspect that park and inform us about the situation.” Miraculously, Maria accepted my suggestion. On 27th March, Sergeant Iair Benetaz went to inspect Nitson Park but first he went to Mernick hospital where we and Crimson worked. While Iair and Maria were talking Crimson suddenly passed and looked at them strangely. Then Iair left and at night he went to the park. That was the last time she ever saw them.

1 comentario:

  1. Great job!! Just correct:"...called “Crimson" for mysterious motives." "He always used to go..." "...felt I needed.." "..related to..." "...policeman..."

    ResponderEliminar